Wavo is looking for intermediate and senior developers to join our engineering team.
Digital advertising, technology, & data are changing the way artists & brands approach advertising. With Wavo you will get the rare chance to create services that will be used by today’s top artists, managers and brands to help them grow their business through Wavo’s advertising, analytics, and business automation products.
Wavo’s engineering team is small and efficient, and while we work to a high standard we don’t over-manage with specs. We strive to build a workplace where everyone works hard and gets passionate about the big challenges.
We can promise you will never be bored. We are constantly experimenting, testing new approaches and challenging ourselves to master new skills. We try to think outside of the box and build an environment that’s both exciting and meaningful.
Collaborate with other engineers and teams to implement new features, improvements and fixes needed to build and extend our advertising, and data management platform
You might be a good fit if you:
- Are familiar with MongoDB, PostgreSQL, and Redis
- Are familiar with Docker, CircleCI, and Kubernetes
- Are familiar with Node.js, Yarn, and React
- Are familiar with creating projects using the microservice architecture pattern
- Are passionate about working on systems that are highly reliable, maintainable, and scalable
- Are a good communicator and enjoy interacting with people
- Enjoy being part of a highly collaborative, remote enabled environment
- Are comfortable having ownership and control of a project.
- Today we use Node.js for most of our code, so familiarity with it is a huge plus
- Our new architecture and the projects you’ll be working will all be based on Docker -- and Kubernetes in production -- knowing your way around containers is also a plus.
- Having experience in ad-tech, machine learning, or big data is a plus.
- Finally, all our projects are done in a continuous deployment fashion, supported by integrations tests / BDD.
- Competitive compensation based on experience
- Competitive Equity
- Group health and dental insurance plan
- Flexible hours and vacation
- Free tickets to shows and festivals
- Delicious office snacks
- Company outings & activities
- A dynamic work environment
- Being a part of innovation at the nexus of music, marketing/advertising, and technology
Equal Opportunity Employer
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.